- The past is the past, there’s no way to change it or modify it or live in it. Let it be the past.
- Remember the lessons learned from something tragic. It is not isolated from our present. Always Apply the knowledge.
- There’s so much love in everything if you think about it. God is love so every good in the world is fueled by the love he so graciously pours out.
- Most things are only for a season so hang in there.
- Remember to separate the permanent from the temporary to spread out your emotions accordingly.
- Don’t hang on to temporary things they’ll become dead weight after a while because they’ll serve no purpose to you.
- Pride is okay in some instances, but too much pride can lead to great ruin.
- You never stop growing in the mind, in the things of God. There’s a new adventure every day.
- Revive dead dreams. God has placed a purpose in you.
- Appreciate the unanswered prayers, God’s wisdom is beyond what we know and can see.
- Knowledge is power. Educate yourself in God, in your gifts, in anything that requires your full competence.
- Mistakes are inevitable, but remember not to get tied up in them. Overcome it.
- God is our strength…
God is the giver of hope.
2 Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.”
3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
4 I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain.
5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again because the LORD sustains me.
6 I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.